The museum holds a wealth of material relating to childhood and adolescence, including items from Jewish schools and youth clubs. We also hold important items relating to the Kindertransport (the rescue of around 10,000 Jewish children to Britain from Germany, Austria and Czechoslovakia) and a group of young survivors of the Holocaust who were admitted to Britain following the war, known as the “Boys”.
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot