Making new friends, working in an amazing place and giving something back – three fantastic reasons to volunteer.
Volunteers are the backbone of the Jewish Museum and our committed 120-strong team helps us to run the museum; assisting with ticket sales, front of house duties, and tour guiding.
Why volunteer with the Jewish Museum London?
Our volunteering programmes are designed to inspire you and to provide a rewarding experience. Volunteers are a fundamental part of the museum team, and we work to support and enrich our volunteers throughout their time with us.
- Free role-related training workshops at regular intervals throughout the year.
- Free museum entry for yourself and a guest.
- 10% discount in the shop.
- 20% discount in the café.
- Travel expenses reimbursed up to a daily maximum of £10.
- Free entry to museum events whilst volunteering.
- An annual volunteer thank you event.
What will you be doing?
Volunteers help with many different tasks at the museum. You might like working with our visitors, explaining our exhibits, or helping run activities and events. Some examples of the volunteer roles at the Jewish Museum are:
- Meet and Greet Volunteer
- Gallery Invigilator Volunteer
- Pop-Up Talks Volunteer
- Events Volunteer
- Learning Workshops Volunteer
Please note that we are currently not accepting any new volunteers at this time, our team is very popular and we do not have the capacity to host more team members. Do check back again at another time as this may change in the near future.