Monday 10am – 5pm
Tuesday 10am – 5pm
Wednesday 10am – 5pm
Thursday 10am – 5pm
Friday 10am – 2pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 5pm
Last entry to the museum is 30 minutes before close.
We are open on bank holidays and on New Year’s Day, 1 January 2020.
The museum will be closed on:
- From 2pm on 29 September 2019 for Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year
- All day on 30 September 2019 for Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year
- All day on 1 October 2019 for Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year
- From 2pm on 8 October 2019 for Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement
- All day on 9 October 2019 for Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement
- 19-24 December 2019 for maintenance.
- 25-26 December 2019
Tickets include entry into permanent galleries. They do not need to be purchased in advance. Tickets that are bought in advance are valid for use on any day.
Admission to the Welcome Gallery (Great British Jews: A Celebration), Shop and Cafe is free.
|With donation*||Without donation|
|Concession – 60+ yrs, student, unemployed, disabled||£6.50||£5.50|
|Children 5-16yrs (under 5’s are free)||£4.00||£3.50|
|Family (up to 2 adults and 4 children)||£20.00||£18.00|
|Friends of Jewish Museum||Free||Free|
|National Art Pass||Free||Free|
*Prices include voluntary donation to help support the museum. If you are a UK tax payer, you can boost the value of your donation by claiming Gift Aid.
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more people.