Daily 10am – 5pm (Friday 10am – 2pm)*
Last entry to the museum is 30 minutes before close.
We close early on Fridays for the Jewish Sabbath – a weekly time of rest that begins just before sundown on Friday and ends at nightfall on Saturday.
We are open on bank holidays and on New Year’s Day, 1 January 2020.
The museum will be closed on:
- From 2pm on 29 September 2019 for Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year
- All day on 30 September 2019 for Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year
- All day on 1 October 2019 for Rosh Hashanah, Jewish New Year
- From 2pm on 8 October 2019 for Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement
- All day on 9 October 2019 for Yom Kippur, Day of Atonement
- 19-24 December 2019 for maintenance.
- 25-26 December 2019
Tickets include entry into permanent galleries. They do not need to be purchased in advance.
Admission to the Welcome Gallery (Remembering the Kindertransport: 80 Years On), Shop and Cafe is free.
|With donation*||Without donation|
|Concession – 60+ yrs, student, unemployed, disabled||£6.50||£5.50|
|Children 5-16yrs (under 5’s are free)||£4.00||£3.50|
|Family (up to 2 adults and 4 children)||£20.00||£18.00|
|Friends of Jewish Museum||Free||Free|
|National Art Pass||Free||Free|
*Prices include voluntary donation to help support the museum. If you are a UK tax payer, you can boost the value of your donation by claiming Gift Aid.
Group discount available for groups of 10 or more people.