Our collections demonstrate the involvement of Jewish people in sport and entertainment, with material relating to 18th century champion boxers and Yiddish theatre, which was brought to London in the late19th Century by immigrants from eastern Europe. They also illustrate the increased opportunities for the children of immigrants to enjoy their leisure time and to take holidays from the 1920s.
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot