by Charlotte Hafner, ARSP Volunteer Yiddish theatre groups have been touring through Eastern Europe between about 1890 and 1933. However, the heightened discrimination and antisemitism in Eastern Europe at the end of the 19th and start of the 20th century, often accompanied by violent pogroms against Jewish people, made life quite difficult for many of […]
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot