Happy International Workers’ Day! To mark the occasion we have turned around our beloved London Jewish Bakers’ Union banner to display the Yiddish side (rather than the English side) for a limited time. The London Jewish Bakers’ Union was one of the longest lived Jewish trade unions, operating from 1905 to 1970, and this painted […]
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot