by Alice Quine, Curatorial Assistant With my last blog post focusing on the museum’s food related objects it seemed like a natural progression to move from goulash to ghouls. Some of the most interesting aspects of the collection are concerned with unusual historical practices which may now seem rather macabre. Dastardly Doctors – While many […]
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot