by Ali Quine, Assistant Curator For refugees fleeing religious, racial or political persecution, arriving in a strange new country can be extremely harrowing. Adjusting to unfamiliar cultural practices and languages while attempting to process the traumas faced back home are made considerably more difficult when confronted by a hostile or indifferent reception. At the end […]
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot