L to R: Boris Bennett, Wedding photograph of Mr and Mrs Simmons, 1935; 18th century wedding ring; Ketubah (marriage contract) 1806 Lend your own treasures to be displayed alongside ours in new exhibition series, Your Jewish Museum, beginning in January. Your object can speak to any type of love: divine, parental, romantic. Anything! Let the pieces above […]
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot