In May 1940 a young Dutchman by the name of Sally Noach escaped from Belgium just days before the Nazis occupied the Low Countries. Now, nearly forty years after his death, his daughter Lady Irene Hatter has decided to retrace his steps and uncover the truth behind her father’s wartime exploits.
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot