by Morgan Wadsworth-Boyle, Assistant Curator On 4 October 1936, the people of the East End united to block a march by the British Union of Fascists, led by Sir Oswald Mosley. Within the week leading to the event, local politicians had pleaded with Home Secretary Sir John Simon to forbid the march, and he had also been presented with […]
- Call for Research!- Herzl in London
- Jewish Museum London Celebrates its 90th Birthday and Announces the opening of The Eye As Witness Exhibition in partnership with the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
- Mapping the Jews’ Temporary Shelter – A Retrospective
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: Charting Patterns of Migration
- Jews' Temporary Shelter Cards: A Snapshot