27 March @ 10.00 am - 3.00 pm
This event has been cancelled in response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19). For details of refunds, please see our Cancellation and Refund Policy.
At the Jewish Museum we care about teachers feeling ready, supported and inspired when teaching their students about Judaism and Jewish History.
We have run successful teachers’ events around topics such as Teaching Judaism for the First Time, Holocaust Memorial Day and Making the Most from our Online Resources and we continued to support teachers with curriculum changes.
All workshops are hands-on, encourage questions and provide teachers with an opportunity to share good practice and make the most from a visit to the museum.
- Learn about how a Torah scroll is made
- Learn about different Sources of Authority in Judaism
- Experience the festival of Shabbat through hands-on Challah Baking
- Take a journey through the Jewish year and explore three major festivals in the Jewish calendar
- Explore object based learning techniques to use in the classroom
- Explore best practice in answering difficult student questions
Early Bird Ticket price (£30.00) ends Sunday 23 February 2020. Tickets are £50.00 thereafter.Add to Google Calendar iCal Export