31 October, 2018 @ 6.00 pm - 9.00 pm
In celebration of the bicentennial of Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’, take part in an alternative Halloween experience.
Explore the museum after hours and ponder the meaning of it all. Don a surgical mask as you arrive and experience a silent evening to meditate on life, mortality and monstrosity.
- See our latest site-specific exhibition by the artist Maya Attoun which celebrates the bicentennial of Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’
- Make paper flowers inspired by the red charm featured in the exhibition
- Fashion skulls from paper
- Hear a dramatic reading of ‘Frankenstein’
- Create your own poetry inspired by ‘Frankenstein’
Ground Floor and all the activities listed above are free
£10/£5 to see the rest of the museum and to take a mindful museum tour led by the artist, in silence
- Doors – 6pm
- Café – 6-8:30pm
- Shop and Galleries – 6-9pm