17 November @ 1.00 pm - 4.00 pm
Join us for a special free entry open house for Mitzvah Day and Interfaith Week. Take part in arts and crafts activities and baking for a local charity.
- Join us as we bake challah bread for a local homeless shelter
- Have a go at scribing in Hebrew
- Make a wearable Bishop’s Mitre with St Paul’s Cathedral
- Design your own stained glass window with Westminster Abbey
- Have a go at designing and creating your own Loving Cup with The Museum of Methodism and John Wesley’s House
Griselda Pollock: Where does Charlotte Salomon’s unique modernist artwork fit into today’s histories?
Charlotte Salomon produced arguably some of the most monumental and philosophical Modernist art works of the twentieth century in an intensive period of creativity between 1940-42 and yet very few people are aware of her. Griselda Pollock asks why this female Jewish artist, working in exile during the Nazi occupation of Europe, has been maligned and forgotten from Jewish history, Feminist history and Art history.
Award-winning, multi-sensory, yoga-inspired classes involving storytelling, music and movement.