19 February @ 9.00 am - 11.00 am
A relaxed morning during the school holiday for children with autism or other social communication conditions, their siblings, parents and carers. As we celebrate Tu B’Shevat join us in celebrating trees and participate in the following:
- Decorate your own wooden leaf
- Have a go at making twig art
- Make different fruits out of clay
- Sit back and relax in our woodland themed colouring area
- Explore the museum collection with our Trees Scavenger Hunt and receive a prize.
- Tree themed sensory object handling
- Benefit from reduced noise levels in the galleries
- Relax in our Chill Out Zone
- Enjoy early opening and a dedicated space at the museum from 9am
- Have fun learning about our collection with our family backpack
This event is most appropriate for children aged 5 to 15.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]