February 20 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on February 20, 2019 at 9:00am
A relaxed morning during the school holiday for children with autism or other social communication conditions, their siblings, parents and carers. Join us for train journey themed activities and participate in the following:
- Decorate your own keepsake box.
- Have a go at making your own mini-animation using stop motion.
- Make a paper train with moveable wheels.
- Enjoy some train inspired colouring sheets.
- Explore the museum collection with our Journeys Scavenger Hunt and receive a prize.
- Train themed sensory object handling
- Benefit from reduced noise levels in the galleries
- Relax in our Chill Out Zone
- Enjoy early opening and a dedicated space at the museum from 9am
- Have fun learning about our collection with our family backpack
This event is most appropriate for children aged 5 to 15.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
The Family Programme is made possible thanks to the generous support of Lord and Lady Levene.
Award-winning, multi-sensory, yoga-inspired classes for the under 5s