October 25 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
One event on February 20, 2019 at 9:00am
A relaxed morning during the school holiday for children with autism or other social communication conditions, their siblings, parents and carers. This event is most appropriate for children aged 5 to 15.
- Enjoy early opening and a dedicated space at the museum from 9am.
- Benefit from reduced noise levels in the galleries
- Relax in our Chill Out Zone
Don’t miss these exciting and interactive activities inspired by our exhibition, Roman Vishniac Rediscovered including:
- Arts and crafts designed to get you thinking and creating
- Meet our team and take part in sensory object handling
- Have fun learning about our collection with our family backpacks
More details about this event will be released closer to the date.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
The Family Programme is made possible thanks to the generous support of Lord and Lady Levene.
From medical philanthropy to the BT Tower, discover a building that is all ‘dolled up’ and an art deco delight guarded by the Carreras Black Cats.