October 25 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
A relaxed morning during the school holiday for children with autism or other social communication conditions, their siblings, parents and carers. This event is most appropriate for children aged 5 to 15.
- Enjoy early opening and a dedicated space at the museum from 9am.
- Benefit from reduced noise levels in the galleries
- Relax in our Chill Out Zone
Don’t miss these exciting and interactive activities inspired by our exhibition, Charms of Frankenstein
- Make your own monster from Model Magic
- Design your own spooky picture frame
- Construct a Peek-a-boo Frankenstein character
- Design a monster treat bag and receive some sweets
- Decorate a mini pumpkin for Halloween
- Create a Monster Hand decoration
- Meet our team and take part in sensory object handling
- Have fun learning about our collection with our family backpacks
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
The Family Programme is made possible thanks to the generous support of Lord and Lady Levene.