14 August @ 9.00 am - 11.00 am
A relaxed morning during the school holiday for children with autism or other social communication conditions, their siblings, parents and carers. Join us for an Environment themed morning with activities inspired by Earth, Sea and Sky. There’s lots to get involved in including:
- Decorate your own plant pot.
- Have a go at making your own sea creature out of clay.
- Make a Diorama inspired by Earth, Sea or Sky.
- Explore the museum collection with our Animals themed Scavenger Hunt and receive a prize.
- Relax in our Sensory Colouring Space
- Benefit from reduced noise levels in the galleries
- Enjoy early opening and a dedicated space at the museum from 9am
- Have fun learning about our collection with our family backpack
This event is most appropriate for children aged 5 to 15.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
The Family Programme is made possible thanks to the generous support of Lord and Lady Levene.