Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date with our latest news and eventsSubscribe to our newsletter
Download the Jewish Museum London app, narrated by Robert Elms, and learn more about the Menswear revolution.
Explore the exhibition Moses, Mods and Mr Fish: The Menswear Revolution (31 March - 19 June 2016) and go on a walking tour of Carnaby Street and Soho.
Move from past to present, from the Swinging ‘60s styles of Carnaby Street to the Moss Bros suits of Covent Garden – and discover plenty in between.
In the Exhibition
• Explore objects on display in detail – flick through pages of fashion catalogues and look at the detailing of clothing
• Hear audio recordings and interviews
• Selfie function – don your dapper clothes and share your selfies on social media
Walking Tour of Carnaby Street and Soho
• Explore the streets of Carnaby Street and Soho and hear audio recordings and interviews with Daphne Sherman, the widow of designer Ben Sherman, Rowland Gee, and many more
• Geolocation technology and rich sound design immerse you in your surroundings and audio will start automatically as you walk into the specified zones
• Or use the map feature to help navigate the points of interest
We are grateful for the support from the K.C. Shasha Charitable Foundation, without whom the development of the Jewish Museum London app would not have been possible.